It’s that time again – time for my next set of 40 day goals! It’s all a part of the plan to help me achieve my life vision. Each individual goal keeps me motivated and inspired to keep moving in a positive direction.
My fifth set of 40 Day Goals starts today!
August 23rd – October 1st
1. Paint Mister Moo’s Room
2. Run the Rock n Roll half-marathon and enjoy the race
3. Furniture Shop (craigs list, antique stores, yard sales etc) – Pie Cabinet for front room (office stuff), Dresser (Mister Moo’s Room)
4. Submit paperwork to renew teaching licenses
5. Read a book (for fun!)
6. Read The Bradley Method book
7. Sign up for a labor/delivery class
8. Curtain Projects – Living Room and Mister Moo’s Room
9. Camp with Cole (possibly September, maybe October)
10. Date night with Christian
11. Register for Mister Moo
12. Come up with post half-marathon running plans AND post-Mister Moo running plans
Reward: A NEW pair of TOMS for my chubby pregnant feet
Want to create your own life vision and goals to keep you motivated. Lululemon has a WONDERFUL website to get you started. Go HERE to start your journey.